Our tribal community programming includes several initiatives to serve the health and wellness, community development, and cultural vitality of our tribe.
To explore information about each program, click on the title of the program in the menu to the left.
- Coharie Community Gardens & Sorghum Syrup (Healthy Native North Carolinians Network)
- Great Coharie River Initiative (NC Native Asset Coalition)
- Community Talking Circles (Sacred Hoop of Native Health & Wellbeing/ SHHAW)
- NC Native American Ethnobotany Project
- Coharie Pageant
- Coharie Culture Classes
- Coharie Pow Wow
- Sampson County Coharie Indian Education
- Clinton City Indian Education