HARNETT COUNTY COHARIE INDIAN ASSOCIATION REPRESENTATIVE
This position is a 30-hour work week. You will need to possess a great personality and attitude. You must be proficient in Microsoft Office. You will be collaborating with tribal members that need assistance with the completion of Housing applications or Tribal Enrollment applications. You will need to create and maintain a Harnett County Coharie Indian Association Facebook page.
You will greet visitors from the community and maintain their events calendar. You will be our Harnett County Coharie representative on the Harnett County and Dunn local boards. You will need to look/search/locate grants for our organization and apply for them. You will also be responsible for the maintenance of the community center and establish and upkeep their events calendar. Also, you will help organize fundraisers for center.
- High School Diploma or GED or equivalent
- Must be dependable, honest
- 3 years of Customer Service and/or Office experience required
- Must have excellent communication abilities, including written and verbal communication skills
- Must posses’ patience, empathy, and professionalism
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, basic computer skills, including data entry, website navigation and other software
- Be a multitasker, can work in a team setting
- Have in-depth understanding of the Tribe’s services
3 Employer References
2 Enrolled Tribal member References
Return completed applications to Mr. Greg Jacobs, CITC Tribal Administrator or Katherine Simmons Alonso, CITC Tribal Administrative Assistant at the Coharie Tribal Center locate at 7531 North US Hwy 421, Clinton, NC 28328 or email completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications will be accepted beginning February 2, 2023, and the deadline for submitting applications is March 2, 2023.
Coharie Employment Application: http://coharietribe.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Application-for-Employment-Coharie-Tribe-2023-1.pdfhttp://coharietribe.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/Application-for- HwyEmployment-Coharie-Tribe-2023-1.pdf